All contents are Copyright © 2013 Jeevandeep Edumedia Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term JEPL shall refer to Jeevandeep Edumedia Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to http://www.e-periwinkle.com and other websites, owned and monitored by JEPL.
- All content appearing on this site is the exclusive property of JEPL. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to JEPL. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from JEPL. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties. JEPL is a registered trademark of JEPL Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from JEPL Limited.
- JEPL does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- In no event will JEPL be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use JEPL's Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. JEPL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold JEPL harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information appearing on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. JEPL disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- JEPL makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- JEPL shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data which results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- JEPL may provide advertising space and/or links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. JEPL has not reviewed all of the third -party sites nor reviewed any products or services they may provide. JEPL is not responsible for nor does it endorse the contents or any products or services of such third parties or their sites. JEPL does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered or suggested by third parties on the site. JEPL does not endorse or otherwise warrant or guarantee the products or services that are either advertised on the site or connected by link. JEPL is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- The User's right to privacy is important to JEPL. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. JEPL reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
2. General Disclaimer
THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. JEPL MAY MODIFY AND/OR IMPROVE CHANGES HEREIN AT ANY TIME. JEPL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". JEPL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT, JEPL AND/OR ITS LICENSOR/ SUPPLIER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF JEPL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.